Jan Kriwol in collaboration with MELT create the cover for the debut EP titled ‘V’ by a young Polish female raper Dziarma.
“Tu Danses is a music video for the electronic musician, Gabriel Auguste.
It is the second chapter to our earlier Slowset project. (exhibited at Futures of Love, Magasins Généraux, Paris, 2019)
We explore the theme of the Slow Dance through the gaze of youth.
Believing that the slow dance is nearing extinction, here is our call to arms to nurture and revive this classic courting ritual.
The contemporary dance and music world has turned their back on this mystical, awkward but pragmatic way to encounter the “object of your desire”.
Our gaze fixed downwards on smart phones missing the human life in our proximity.
We went back to Berlin, renowned for its techno, mono dancing scene.
We gathered a cast of teenagers to come along to our neo futuristic set which acted as a kind of “quarantine zone” where they could practise the art of the Slow Dance without ridicule.” – Nick & Chloe
- Artist Gabriel Auguste
- Director Chloè Claverie
- Creative Director Nick West
- Starring Gabriel Auguste, Paula Breuer, Ida Vogel, Mira Antonina Campo Jastrzebski, Matia Sprenger, Erik Bruns, Karim Deiback, Hari Reiners, Sophie Pfuhler
- Production Rekorder
- Executive Producer Alexis Delanoue
- Stylist Andrea Horn
- Hair & Make-Up Annika Noack
- Animation ABC Paris, Gabrielle Chaillat
- Colour Grading Nadia Khairat, Delfina Mayer
- Editor Søren Schneider
- Additional Editing Consuelo Guijarro
In our recent production with Maciej Miloch for McDonald’s Glasses Campaign we delivered these smashing still and stop motion visuals.
- Client McDonald’s
- Agency DDB Warsaw
- Production Photoby
- Art Directors Gosia Masłowska & Agnieszka Stachura
- Art Buyer Magda Dobiszewska
- Client Service Ula Kułbacka
- Photographer, Dir, DoP Maciek Miloch
- Set Designer Zuza Słomińska
- Set Assistant Gabi Słomińska
- Gaffer Olaf Jurdyga
- Assistant Amadeusz Dziwisz
- Postproduction/Color Grading Hołubowicz Studio
- Edit Tomek Goławski
We had the pleasure of working with Jan Kriwol on this global campaign for the new range of Huawei mobile devices.
- Client Huawei
- Set Design Joanna Von Musil
- Photography Jan Kriwol
We’re excited to present CLAY.WARSAW – the new home of Photoby, and our new creative concept consciously designed to inspire, foster creativity, promote innovation and encourage collaboration. CLAY.WARSAW seamlessly fuses the functions of a creative content studio, a versatile shoot location, art & event venue and creative office space. CLAY.WARSAW is also home to our sister companies Analog/Digital and Menu.
- Photography Ernest Wińczyk
- Styling Joanna Von Musil