Far from the stereotypes and established conventions, on a set without gravity is the new work from Jan Kriwol for the clothing brand Diligent and their latest collection – Langusta Lips.
- Art Direction Zuza Slominska set design & art direction
- Models Patrycja Gacka, Kasia Gałąska, Janek Kacprzak, Oskar Grzelak
- Make Up Aneta Chaber Stankiewicz, Dominika Koryciorz
- Hair Magdalena Brojak hairdresser
- Retouch Postproduction Space
Enjoy the newly released film from Samuel Hicks about the Peckham BMX Club.
Take a look at our latest film production for the Swiss electronics store, Interdiscount – intended for TV, the Internet and Social Media.
These dynamic ping pong scenes advertise all the available shopping options at Interdiscount stores, ranging from online orders to home deliveries and instore pickup.
Presenting above is the directors cut by Photoby director Florian Malak.
- Client Interdiscount
- Agency Maxomedia, Bern, Switzerland
- Creative Director Reto Schild
- Art Director Andrey Klemenkov
- DOP Kamil Plocki
- Set Design Karolina Raczka
- Costumes Kasia Klimczyk
Nokia’s newest campaign focuses on urban sports which are becoming an integral part of urban life. Sports enthusiasts are bringing old halls, abandoned squares and left-out spaces, back to life, giving them a new purpose. Urban karting, golf, bowling or billiards have been used as entertaining settings for this visual campaign, showing how amazingly the Nokia phones work under dynamic conditions.
Take a look at the first part of photographs by Scott G. Toepfer. Shot on location in Warsaw, Poland.
- Client Nokia
- Advertising Agency Addapterphot/DDB Group Warsaw
- Creative Director Maciek Waligora
- Art Director Filip Berendt
- Copywriter Ksawery Bajon
- Production Company Moon Films
Peter Lippmann continues his creative partnership with the French fashion designer, Christian Laboutin. For the latest 2018 Spring Summer collection Peter sought inspiration from paintings by Sandro Batticelli. The playful scenes are alluding to nymphs from Greek mythology, subtly and naturally highlighting the style of the newest collection.
- Client Christian Laboutin
Szymon worked with Ars Thanea studio to create a series of visuals for the launching campaign of the Ford Everest in China. Szymon was responsible for photographing these stunning natural landscapes, that were later composed with a CGI vehicle. The images were shot in China with some of them at over 4950m above sea level.
- Client Ford China
- Agency GTB Shanghai
- Creative Production Studio Ars Thanea
- CGI Ars Thanea
- Photography Szymon Swietochowski