“There’s a new way to pay for fuel.”
Samuel Hicks photographed a world wide campaign for BP promoting the new BPme payment app.
Realized through O&M London Agnecy.
- Client BP
- Agency O&M London
Szymon Swietochowski in collaboration with Ars Thanea created a cover for the newest album released by the Australian indie pop band – Sheppard. The surreal cloud sculpture was achieved by photographing hand crafted glass bubbles – learn more about the process in the making of film.
- Client Sheppard
- Photographer Szymon Świętochowski
- Creative Production Studio Ars Thanea
- Executive Creative Director Peter Jaworowski
- Art Director Maciej Mizer
- Production Lead Marta Król
- Producer Magdalena Błocian
- Mockup Artist Jagody Studio
- Concept Artist Piotr Rosłan
- Digital Artists Tomasz Chrabołowski, Maciej Mizer
Alan McFetridge received the TPA/RPS Environmental Awareness Bursary in 2016 with his proposed project Wild Fire, Wild Suburbs, Wild Energy which examined the aftermath of a wildfire that affected a large area of the Boreal forest in Canada. The fire began on 3rd May 2016 and started when heated muskeg from a quad bike’s exhaust fell onto the forest floor igniting a blaze that reached temperatures of 1000°C. The flames spread 280 meters across the Athabasca River and burned for 30 days. By the end of May 2016, an area with a circumference of 1000km had been affected by the fire, leaving 588,621 hectares of forest black and burnt.
You can read more about Alan’s project on his website
Featuring his latest 2018 film directed for the clothing brand – CROPP
- Client Cropp
- DOP Kamil Płocki
- Art director Bartłomiej Stefanowicz, Sławomir Marynkowski
- Director Florian Malak
The shoot took place on a shamanic island in the Philippines, in an intimate atmosphere between Kasia and Charlotte. Two tides and two outflows per day set the time frame for their shoot, turning the beach into either a mirrored pool or desert covered with algae and starfish.
- Client Lana Nguyen
- Model Charlotte Tomaszewska
- Retouch Agata Bielska
Analog/Digital & Jan Kriwol for Adidas Originals - "Deerupt Space"
Photographer Jan Kriwol collaborated with 3d artists Atelier Martini & Flavio Albino, combining their talents to create the newest visuals for the freshly released sneakers from Adidas – Deerupts.
- Client Adidas Originals
- Agency Tailor Made PR
- Art Direction Pati Bielańska
- Models Żabson, Lila Janowska, zuzaOK, Zulu Kuki, Agnieszka Stachurska, Helena Konkol, Karolina Meschino
- Retouch Postproduction Space
- Lighting assistant Szymon Goslawski
- 3D Atelier Martini & Flavio Albino
- Photography Jan Kriwol
- Production Analog/Digital