The latest automotive project from Platinum! A fully computer generated campaign for the release of Fords 2019 Ka models. The use of CGI(3D) over traditional photography gave Platinum full control of the creative process, while lowering the costs and eliminating logistic and weather related problems.
- Agency GTB
- Client Ford
- Creative Director Daniel Leitao
- Art Director Leandro Bechara
Kijek/Adamski directed and animated the new hypnotising ident for BBC Two! Created the good old analog way, using papercraft and stop motion.
Sound Design Alex Baranowski
Zombie Studio produces an animation for Ford Motor Company. A short film, that approaches the truck segment in a unusually emotional, warm and playful way.
Paulo Garcia at Zombie Studio: “This was one of the toughest technical and narrative challenges we’ve ever had. Harmonizing emotional stories, and turning the gears of a truck’s engine into a world of imagination, was a task that required a lot of talent and affection from the entire team. “It was four months of work with a team of 60 dedicated people, a lot of research, and a lot of desire to make this script a beautiful story.”
- Client Ford Motor Company
- Agency GTB Brasil
- Executive Creative Director Vico Benevides
- Creative Directors Rodrigo Strozenberg and Daniel Leitão
- Copywriter Thiago Lins
- Art director Fernando Lyra
- Production Zombie Studio
- Director Paulo Garcia
- Director of Photography Regis Fernandez
- Executive Producer Natália Gouvêa
- Sound A9 Audio
Atelier Martini created the key visuals for a fashion trade show ‘PANORAMA’ held in Berlin, during summer 2018.
- Client PANORAMA Fashion Fair, Berlin
- Art Direction & Conception CeeCee Creative & Atelier Martini
- 3D Atelier Martini
Six N.Five once more for Samsung TV! This time a series of still images with a countdown for the launch of the new Samsung QLED 8k TV. The visuals are a combination of photography and CGI.
- Agency R/GA
- Creative direction Six N. Five
- 3D Six N. Five + Alper Dostal